The stylish blogger, designer, model, and Wardah Beauty Ambassador, Lulu Elhasbu.
We snapped this near the U.S. Embassy and were harassed by the security there. They requested my camera to look through my photographs. I think the guard was impressed, but I was annoyed. Great times!
By: Langston Hues
Ingrid’s Beauty ‘Secrets’ Part Two
- About aging : “It’s better to look your age, but gracefully. I think women should pay attention to their appearance. Why should you let go yourself ?”
- Ingrid didn’t really use creams, she was sceptical about them: « I don’t use them except sometimes when they have a fascinating smell. I’ve never felt any cream could make me wake up looking twenty. »
- Ingrid never wore a lot of juwels, except for her wedding ring.
- Ingrid was not a excersising fan. ”I walk, that’s all. I walk everywhere, up and down stairs instead of using the elevator and in the streets instead of using the car. You’ve got to move. I move everywhere I can (…)
- Ingrid thinks that an emotional balance is deciding for the way one looks. « You inner life means an awful lot [in the way you look]. If you’re unhappy or jealous, it shows in your face. And I’m SURE it’s true that love keeps you pretty. »
- But like all of us, Ingrid is a human being and likes eating and allows herself some ‘sins’. “I do everything they say I shouldn’t. I eat and drink what I like. I stay up late.”
Even if Ingrid says she does not recommend anyone to lead her beauty life, some points sound pretty true. Love does make you pretty :-)